High School Senior Portraits are a great opportunity to really show the world who you are. But that means we can’t just bring you in the studio and hand you a bunch of silly props and tell you to say, “cheese.” That’s not who I am, and I’m guessing, that is not who you are.
I have a unique philosophy about photographing high school seniors. It’s all about who you are. I specialize in telling your story… for real! Your senior portrait should be an event, a production, with you as the star. We’re going to take you on an adventure and tell your story the way is should be told… We treat your senior portrait the same way we treat a full scale magazine assignment, which means you end up with the most unique and stylized senior portraits around and you will have an incredible experience.
- Look at my portfolio and make sure you love what you see.
- Fill out this form or call me to start the conversation.
- I will immediately send you an email you with full pricing information.
- When you are ready, we will talk on the phone on in studio and I’ll find out who you are and we’ll develop a plan for the production of your story.
- You pick a date for your senior portrait experience. *
- We go into full scale production, scouting and securing locations, planning props, scheduling assistants and planning the production schedule.
- You get busy collecting outfits and special props and generally getting psyched for your photo shoot.
- When the date arrives, we show you how a photo shoot is really done
Senior portraits begin at $500 per session.
The Senior Portrait Experience described above begins at $1500.
Call me at 480.782.9368 to make an appointment
* To secure the date for a Senior Portrait Experiences, a contract for service and model release must be signed by an 18 year old senior or their appointed guardian and the creative fee must be paid in full.